Friday 3 June 2011

Jacqueline ( i will be blogging about some recipes soon)

I have this amazing friend called jacqueline.
She's always there for me. Even though we haven't met she's great with maths.
I know she's not some 41 year old pedophile. I know she is a 13 year old girl.
She's one of my best friends in the whole wide world. I hope she reads this because i want her to know how much I LOVE HER in a friend way !  I could go on forever but this is what you basically need to know. That's to Jacqueline :)  i hope she see's this !

2 comments:

  1. Jacqueline seems like she is wonderful. She has a beautiful name. :)
    Is Jacqueline your pen pal? Where is she from? I'm guessing she is French....
    - Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ! i know i love her name :D
    She's my penpal from Melbourne !
    No she's not french hahah !
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete